With 2020 drawing to a close, there are many reasons to celebrate. It’s important to share the joy with your car. Regular maintenance and pampering can keep a lot of problems at bay and maximize the performance of your car.
Here are 21 ways you can pamper your car this new year:
1) Change your Engine Oil: Keep your car engine at its best by checking and changing its oil.
2) Declutter your Car: Declutter your car’s trunk, door pockets, and glove compartments and throw away unnecessary items.
3) Get Professional Inspection: Get your car inspected by a professional service centre. Avail Free Car Inspection at your Doorstep with CarFixo.
4) Check the Tyre Pressure: Under-inflated or over-inflated tyres can cause problems. Maintain the right tyre pressure for a smooth ride.
5) Get a Tyre Replacement: Old, worn-out Tyres can lead to serious trouble down the road. Get a tyre replacement and watch your journeys improve.
6) Maintain Car Battery: Keep your car’s battery cleaned and well-maintained to extend its lifespan.
7) Change Air Filter: Replace the air filter to keep dust particles away from the engine.
8) Replace the Fuel Filter: Change your car’s fuel filter to prevent damage to your engine from debris.
9) Check all the Fluids: Make sure that the fluids, such as the oil, coolant, and steering, brake, and transmission fluid, are at appropriate levels and changed at regular intervals.
10) Clean your Wipers: Get your wipers thoroughly cleaned.
11) Change the Spark Plug: Replace your spark plug to improve engine performance.
12) Check Belts & Hoses: Ensure that your car’s belts and hoses are in good shape to avoid breakdowns.
13) Maintain the Cooling System: Make sure you have ample coolant in your car to prevent engine overheating and damage.
14) Inspect the Lights: Replace broken, burnt-out, or dim bulbs.
15) Get your Brakes Checked: Check your brakes and brake pads. Pay attention to any noise, shuddering, or vibrating, and get them fixed right away.
16) Get Professional AC Service: Get your car’s AC system serviced and repaired through top-rated Maintenance & Car Repairing Services from CarFixo.
17) Get Window Tints: Make your summer journeys even more comfortable by getting window tints.
18) Review Car Insurance: Keep reviewing your car’s insurance policy every year.
19) Get a Detailed Car Wash: Get rid of dust, dirt, pollen, droppings, etc. and enhance your car’s appearance through Car Wash and Car Sanitization Services from CarFixo.
20) Get Essential Replacements: Give more love to your car by replacing old parts with new high-quality ones.
21) A Paint Job: Get a fresh paint job on your old ride to give it a lively and appealing look and feel.
Pamper your car with these tips to keep your car in excellent shape and extend its lifespan. If this seems like a lot of work, you can make things easy and hire CarFixo for professional and high-quality General Car Servicing.
Leave a Comment